IND – Immigration and Naturalisation Service
Speaking of verblijfsvergunning that is residence permit there are a few options based on particular situation of an individual.
There are many different reasons for seeking residence in the Netherlands. It is important to choose the purpose that best fits your situation as this influences which permit application you select and submit.
These may include:
– Being a spouse, (unmarried) partner or family member
– Being an employee or self-employed individual
– Being a highly skilled migrant or scientific researcher
– Being a student at a university or higher education institution
– Being a student at a secondary or vocational school
– Being a graduate in an orientation year
– Being part of an exchange or working holiday programme
– Being an au pair
– Being a Turkish national
– Being a foreign investor
– Being an entrepreneur on a startup visa
– Being a refugee or asylum seeker
Based on your situation we will chouse the easiest and most logical way to apply for a residency permit. At this early stage, we may skip discussing further details, as it is still a long way to go. In many cases, having been registered for 5 years, a resident can apply for a Dutch nationality.
Having an experience on such matters, we are confident we would be able to offer you help and support throughout the process.
Should you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
februari 13, 2017 / Martin Paczesny /